The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. DragonEarth.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining
the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere
to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the U.K.
2. When you register and/or order, we may need to know your name, address,
telephone number, company name and email address. This allows us to process
and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information
that is not required for the order process.
3. We use your personal information for processing your order and to improve
our products/services. Your details will not be used outside of DragonEarth.com
without prior consent. You have the right to cancel your consent at anytime
by notifying us by email or in writing. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third
party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for Credit/Debit
card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information
which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with
the U.K. data protection legislation.
6. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically
knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you
can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at any time
as detailed in the “Contact Us” section.
7. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing
agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside
the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside
the EEA for any other purpose.
8. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by Email or in